Saturday, December 6, 2008

Predictions on Manny Pacquiao Vs. Oscar De La Hoya Fight Results

Im not a boxing expert as a matter of fact I only watch boxing on TV whenever Pacquiao is on the boxing ring. I know all of us are rooting for Manny but based on what I've gathered, some betting sites shows De la Hoya is favored 2 to 1. But overall, lets just agree with Freddie Roach: De La Hoya's size advantage isn't all it's cracked up to be. Of course, I'm for PacMan all the time.

I saw the Manny Pacquiao Vs. Oscar De La Hoya Fight predictions at the ESPN site and this one stood out..."After 5 toe to toe rounds of boxing, pretty-boy Oscar Dela Hoya will be coming out of the ring looking like his opponent Manny."

Needless to say that the source of this comment thinks that Pacquiao's face always looks like it's just been beaten up.

No comments: