Monday, December 1, 2008

Is AW Surveys a Scam?

AW surveys is a Pay per Survey site that claims to provide "the new survey experience" while each participant earns per survey answered. Once you signed up for free as a member, you will get a $6.00 Welcome Survey.

Just like website review survey sites, they pay US$4 by taking a survey in which you will be reviewing two unique sites by just looking at the main page of the site. Most of the sites available for review are mainly survey and affiliate program sites but you are not obligated to sign up to receive your survey fee. You can also earn additional USD1.25 for each referral that you can make.

In order for you to receive your payment via PayPal, your accumulated earnings should be at least USD75.00. You will initially receive several surveys that will make you earn USD26.00 and the rest of the surveys will be emailed to you but they will encourage you to check the website more often since some surveys are not being emailed.

I already signed up and I currently have USD26.00 earnings in my account but I'm not receiving additional surveys at this time. According to some forums, A.W. is a scam and they will not send you anymore surveys after completing all available surveys. The weird thing is that A.W. Surveys has a very good traffic rank and some members are also confirming that they received payments from AW Surveys.

So is A.W. Surveys a scam or not?

I'm a risk taker, I still decided to join since Its free to join this Survey Site so why no try?


Get Paid by answering Surveys $6.00 Welcome Survey After Free Registration!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i read your post about awsurvey i am also confuse about this site but i joined and i earned $ 57.25 from referring my friends. And one thing about awsurveys is they give your every month 1 survey for reviewing two sites that survey pay you $1. I am also checking this site. I hope they pay me after i completed $ 75. hope so !. I stay touch with you regarding awsurveys

http://easyearningbyhome.blogspot.com/